Our award-winning Inn & Brewery are situated in one of Hampshire’s most attractive venues, where we specialise in offering old-fashioned hospitality food and naturally-brewed cask ale.
The Inn and Brewery want to become the venue of choice for visitors and we want to take the lead in ensuring that our hospitality is delivered in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore working to minimise the negative social, environmental and economic impacts of our activities. We will endeavour to look after the Grade II listed building in which our activities take place to pass its legacy to future generations.
We will do this by:
- Providing leadership on sustainability issues within the event management industry;
- Seeking to identify and engage with stakeholders and suppliers on issues of sustainability;
- Meeting the requirements of our stakeholders and compliance with all statutory, regulatory and other requirements to which we subscribe;
- Seeking continuous improvement in all aspects of the company’s sustainability performance.
- Working with our service partners, suppliers and other stakeholders to improve the sustainability of all the services provided at our venue;
- Delivering sustainable events in line with our documented statement of purpose and values;
- Providing Objectives and Targets to measure us against, which will be reviewed annually;
- Being committed to our governing principles of sustainable development as determined in the Statement of Purpose and Values.
This policy will be communicated to all associates of the Inn & Brewery and any other interested parties, and will be reviewed annually to ensure it remains relevant to our governing sustainable development principles relating to the provision of private and contracted event services.